- Never soak your feet.
- ever apply heat of any kind to your feet.
- Never cut your own toenails, refer to a podiatrist or
- Never go barefoot.
- Never assume that the circulation or sensation in your
feet is normal.
- Never use strong medications on your feet (be careful
of over-the- counter preparations).
- Never allow corns or calluses to go untreated.
- Never perform bathroom surgery on your feet.
- Never wear shoes that do not fit properly.
- Always wear white socks, as colored socks contain dyes.
- Wear acrylic fiber socks, which are actually more
absorbent than cotton as it "wicks" moisture way from the
- Never keep your feet too moist or dry.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you have any
questions about or problems with your feet.
to our weekly e-newsletter