For About and By Caregivers

Subscribe to our bi-monthly publication Today's Caregiver magazine
  + Larger Font | - Smaller Font

LOCAL RESOURCES / Arkansas/ Financial Aid

Arkansas -Financial Relief for Family Caregivers

Transitional Employee Assistance (TEA) - provides cash payment to needy families who are unable to support their children due to death, mental or physical disability, and/or loss of employment. Education, training and help getting a job services are also available. Contact them at 501-682-8233.  

Private Fuel Funds  - there are non-federal dollars available from local fuel funds, obtained from others throughout the state of Arkansas who make contributions into this fund when paying their own utility bill. Ask the state energy assistance office for the local phone number of the fuel fund nearest you, or go to  You can also contact one of the following in order to find out more information on how to qualify for financial assistance regarding your fuel bill:

Entergy Arkansas
Wally Nixon
P.O. Box 551, Little Rock, AR 72203
Tel: (501) 377-5594 | Fax: (501) 377-5822
Entergy Arkansas  
Gayle Lewallen
P.O. Box 551, Little Rock, AR 72203
Tel: (501) 396-4917 | Fax: (501) 396-4330

Entergy Arkansas
Elijah Harris
9 Entergy Court, Little Rock, AR 72221
Tel: (501) 223-6150 | Fax: (501) 223-6133
Arkansas Dept. of Human Services
Thomas Green
PO Box 1437, Slot #1330
Little Rock, AR 72203
Tel: (501) 682-8715 Fax: (501) 682-6736

Corwley's Ridge Dev.
Council Robert W. Wilford
P.O. Box 1497
Jonesboro, AR 72403-1497
Tel: 870-935-8610 | Fax: 870-935-0291



Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Youtube Follow us on Pinterest Google Plus