FROM THE EDITOR'S PEN / Top Ten Lessons I Learned From My Grandfather...
- How nice it is to hold hands with those that you
love - at any age
- A kiss and a smile get a lot better results than
frowning and yelling
- Even the strongest get scared and need hugs
- The most important part of any conversation is
in the simple human interaction
- Listening to a loved one with all of your heart
is great medicine
- With a senior loved one, respect is never not an
- You can conquer more fear with understanding
- Never forget the importance of being able to
- The true meaning of the word - family
- Love is always the answer
What have you learned while caring for your loved one?