- Increase Your Intake of Non-Alcoholic, Non-Carbonated, Caffeine Free
- Beverages Such as Water and Juice.
- Wear Clothing that is Light in Color and Loose Fitting.
- Avoid The Outdoors During Extreme Heat. Stay Out of the Sun.
- Stay in an Air-Conditioned Environment if Possible. Shopping Malls
Offer Relief if your Home is not Air-Conditioned.
- Check On The Elderly. They are Especially Susceptible to Heat
- Eliminate Strenuous Activity Such as Running, Biking and Lawn Care
Work When it Heats Up.
- Eat Less Food That Increase Metabolic Activity/Heat. Proteins are an
- Increased Metabolic Heat Increases Water Loss.
to our weekly e-newsletter